Thursday, August 27, 2009

Youth In Revolt!

AMAZING!!! Add this one to my can't-wait-to-see fall movies! Can I please just have Michael Cera's babies and be done with it? LOL I AM JUST KIDDING...sorta. HAHA

Check out the Youth in Revolt trailer. I've been waiting for this all summer. My movie theater has had the poster up since June. It has haunted me because there was no website or trailer, till today.

Youth in Revolt


IMDB says it opens October 30. Great way to kick off Halloween weekend- which BTW is on a Saturday this year! speaking of, quick question, I'm torn between Selene (Underworld) and Jane (Volturi/TWI) for my costume this year. Here's the breakdown on both:
Selene- kickass tude, black knee high boots, long trench coat, lots of leather.
Jane- freak-tastic red eyes, Little Red Riding Fang cape, literal death glare.

Choices, choices. What do you guys think? Anyone else going as a blood sucker this year? If so, which lore? On second thought fangs may be way played this year. And I was a vamp 2 yrs. ago. Maybe I should just cut my loses and go as the hairy beast from Where the Wild Things Are...

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment