Monday, August 31, 2009

Taylor Lautner IS Young Hollywood

Taylor Lautner (our favorite wolf) is the cover boy for Teen Vogue's Young Hollywood issue. He's not legal yet, and isn't flaunting his credentials to prematurely booze it up in clubs... This is Young Hollywood??? Could baby celebs like Taylor and Selena Gomez (together perhaps?) be changing the persona of tinsel town's teen scene? Maybe. I'm cool with the squeaky clean image as long as he keeps his rock hard bod (man, I'm too old to be saying that LOL) covered (or rather uncovered) in dirt on these shoots.




A man shot that hot ass pic of Taylor?!? KUDOS Bruce! Twats (TWI Hats- NOT the other word you may be thinking of perves! haha) off to you, sir.
















PS How bizarre is it to be talking/covering Eclipse before we even get to see New Moon? My heads spinning trying to focus on the shoot schedule vs. the release schedule. It's making me dizzy over here and I kinda like it....

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment