Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ECLIPSE REHEARSALS START TODAY!!!

Rehearsals for the third installment of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse, start today!!!
The stars started arriving in Vancouver yesterday to prepare for the undoubtedly rigorous fight scene rehearsals. Everybody gets some blood in this one!
Here's our new Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard): Man, that girl had to hop to. She must have signed a contract and ran to the airport.

And poor doomed little Riley (Xavier Samuel): What am I talking about? Damn that Aussie's H-O-T! Yummy New Born mmm...

Here's our old friends The Cullens (Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene & Kellan Lutz):

How pumped are you to see the Cullens bare fangs side by side with the wolves?!? I can't wait for Edward to decapitate you know who. (cue evil laugh)

First I'm itching for summer to be over so fall and all it's glory i.e. New Moon can come, and now I'm back to dreaming of summer. (watch my head spin- being pulled in too many directions LOL) June 30, 2010 can not come soon enough...but I'll take November 20, 2009 1st please.

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment