Wednesday, August 12, 2009

True Blood's Eric shows us his Bluesteel

I knew it!!! Alexander Skarsgard who plays wickedly hot sheriff vamp Eric on True Blood played Meekus in Zoolander!!! (Y'know the vapid blond male model roomie who coined the phrase "Earth to ...") Evidently he lived a much different lifestyle as a mortal. HAHA I knew I recognized him from somewhere the first time I saw those cocky fangs on TB.

What spurred this you ask? I found this Comic-Con vid of the TB cast (which PS alterted me to the fact that Stephen Moyer aka Bill is British- HOT! I know I'm probably so far out of the loop on that one, but I'm not a Bill lover. May be now though.) Newho, Alexander's shorter hairdo spurred an IMDB search and voila! Meekus. LOL

The Buzz: True Blood At Comic Con


Incase you don't believe me (and IMDB) here's the visual proof:


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment