Thursday, August 13, 2009

GYMKATA!

I can bearly stop laughing enough to type this post LOL EW's Mandi Bierly has me rolling on the floor again. (Laughing- Get your mind outta the gutter!) I love this girl! In an article referencing Taylor Lautner's back flipping antics while shooting the cover for the August 14 issue (See previous 2 blogs for dets.), she states "Two words: Gymkata remake!" Gymkata indeed, Mandi.

Now, I'd never heard of this obscure, obviously made up form of espionage/martial arts that involves olympian Kurt Thomas, but after watching the video all I want to do is get blitz and watch this before my friend's wedding Saturday so I can share the wealth with all my college friends. Watch and see. PS My house, 3:30pm tomorrow: Gymkata viewing on the flatscreen LOL



BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment