Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pam & Jim (from The Office) tie the knot- today!

Office wedding update thanks to EW.com. Pam & Jim tie the knot in Niagara Falls!

'Office' scoop: Jim and Pam wedding spoiler!
by Michael Ausiello

Wanna crash Jim and Pam’s wedding/honeymoon? Get thee to Niagara Falls now.

A dedicated Aushole just tipped me off that The Office is shooting scenes with Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski on location at Niagara Falls right this second. “My two best friends were there and spotted Jim and Pam underneath a sign saying something along the lines of, ‘Everyone falls in love at the Falls,’ reports my spy. “There’s a small crew with them. They filmed today and continue on Monday.”


I haven’t been able to confirm any of this NBC, but it makes sense in light of the following spoiler Office producer/co-star Mindy Kaling
tweeted yesterday: “Sitting in airport going to a mysterious location to shoot something exciting.” That tease came six days after photos surfaced of Fischer and Krasinski shooting wedding scenes at a church in Van Nuys, Calif.
Bottom line: Mystery solved!


Attention any/all Niagara-based Ausholes: If you get a good shot of the newlyweds going over the Falls in a barrel, email it to me ASAP via
ausielloscoop@ew.com!

Aw, I heart Pam & Jim. This reminds me just how close we are to the return of good fall TV. FINALLY! If I have to sit through another ep. of Man vs. Wild or re-run of Gossip Girl I may stake someone. (Preferably a network exec.) I still may seeing as the '09 line up will be seriously lack i.e. no Pushing Daisies or Terminator. It's going to be a rough one, but we'll make it through. Vampire Diaries will see to that. :}


If TV lets us down, there's always the big screen. My top picks are Jennifer's Body (solely for the Diablo Cody tag and Megan Fox's vixen demon), Bright Star (Romantic swoon fest), Zombieland and of course NEW MOON!
BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment