Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What it takes to become a Volturi member

Our Volturi vixen Heidi (aka Noot- or Renata- Seear) complains a bit about the pitfalls of becoming a member of the Italian based undead coven.

MTV Hollywood Crush:


"I didn't tan for two months," she explained. "It was awful, and totally unnecessary because they painted me white anyway. I had these crazy contacts that I couldn't see through. It was like skiing in a total snowstorm. I could see about two feet in front of me."

Thankfully, the costuming was a little easier, though don't expect Noot to be strutting around in a mini-skirt like in the novel. "It was this red, flowy dress with high gloves and big old heels," Noot said of her ensemble.


Check out the full article at MTV.com’s Hollywood Crush. It's pretty funny cuz it's filled with stereotypical model angst. Noot talks about how she's been trying to be Renata (her real name) forever, and how her acting coach made her wait to audition. Do you hear the world's tiniest violin playing? Cuz I sure do.


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment