Monday, August 3, 2009

Seinfeld Reunion


Seinfeld creator and star of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David is once again taking cue from his real life in the show's 7th season. The new season, airing September 20th, will include a Seinfeld reunion show spoof-ish (the reunion is actually happening).


We'll see George, Jerry, Elaine and Kramer (and Larry) write, rehearse and shoot said reunion show. Larry explains the scenario below.


"The context is that for years I've been asked about a Seinfeld reunion," said David, "and I'd say no it's a lame idea. And then I thought it might be very funny to do that on Curb, and I kept thinking about it and different scenarios of how to pull it off."


Although I'm confident in Larry's ability to be the mashugana in the group, I feel like Michael Richards may take over the reigns here. Guess we'll just have to wait for September. (Yet another reason why fall can't come soon enough!)


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment