Monday, August 10, 2009

2009 Teen Choice Awards

Just when you thought I was on the wagon (5 non-TWI posts in a row!) here I am again, Cullenized >:} The Teen Choice Awards were last night (As if we needed another excuse to TWI out another 2 hrs. of TV.) They air tonight at 8pm on Fox. I pulled together some vids & pics of our fav vamps, wolves and humans on the red carpet.

The cast minus one (Rob is hiding!) gives a pretty entertainment interview here. Kristen pokes fun at Rob's coiff- Nikki claims it's a toupe. [Note: This vid will probably not stay up too long cuz it auto starts. So annoying!]



Taylor is such a good sport when these people purposely embarrass him on national TV.


Not sure what the music choice is all about on this slideshow, but it has a ton of great TWI cast pics from the show. Check out Rob and Megan Fox. This is some sort of perverted dream of mine to see them together LOL (So sick)




Here's some Pics:


The Rob & Megan Fox shot in case you missed it in the slideshow. Yes, I love her people! Don't care what the haters say. She's hot and you know it. That's why you hate






I love the random ass pairing of Taylor with Chase Crawford. Don't get me wrong this is fantasy-licious, but I'm sure they don't even know eachother's names.


Cullen Boys



Cullen Girls


My fav so far: Rob & Jackson


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment