Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vampire Diaries Promo

Ever since Buffy the Vampire Slayer left us back in 2002, the gaping hole it left has been significantly mended by the Twilight Saga. But to my extreme disappointment, Twilight is only a movie, (Well, soon to be 4 movies.) and can only be watched so many times before you start to notice things like the fact that Edward's custom made peacoat's shoulder strap is unbuttoned at the beginning of the "I know what you are" scene and not at the end. Stuff like that just ruins the fantasy of it all y'know? (I really hope I'm not the only one who notices stuff like that! LOL)

True Blood has sewn a few rips shut itself, but only marginally. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer my vamp-tastic entertainment to be a little less...bondage-y. It just makes it all too...real, I guess. I like the other worldly-ness of it all. That's the best part! The fact that it probably can't ever happen (probably) is why we want it so bad, right?!

NEwayz, I'm hoping Vampire Diaries can be that weekly fix of brooding undead forlorn love we've all been craving since Spike and Angel ditched us. Stupid unreliable vampires! LOL Leave it to the CW to save us all by delivering angsty teen vamps to the adolescent (and not so adolescent) masses to swoon over. Check out the new promo, and I'll see you September 10th!


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment