Monday, August 31, 2009

Here Come The Humans & Bella's WIG

Cue the band's performance of "Pomp & Circumstance". Forks HS Class of 2009 is donning their marigold caps and gowns on the set of Eclipse. I know this all happened last weekend, but I was, again, busy busy ALL weekend. (GRRR)

Those of you who were also torturous away from their computer for two days can catch up with me on this post.




Everyone's favorite humans (outside of the Swan fam) Eric Yorkie (Justin Chon), Mike Newton (Michael Welch) and Angela Webber (Christian Serratos).
























Post joining Team "Them" Jessica Stanley (Anna Kendrick).


























So, here we have our first look at Bella's (or Kristen's if you live in reality) wig. There's something a muck here. It sits too high on her crown or something. Maybe I'm just to over critical, or know way too well what Kristen's real hair looks like. (Insert crazy/embarrassed fangirl blush here.) Either way, the jury's still out on this one....


























What are your thoughts on Bella's wig??? I am praying that her hair grows out in time for BD. I mean, she has to "swim". A wig is not going to fend well on Isle Esme if you know what I mean. (laughs devilishly- hehehe)

BC Out!

2 comments:

  1. That's not Bella or Kristen Stewart in the purple dress. It's Jessica or Anna Kendrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Bella (Kristen) is in the t-shirt & jeans. (What happened to Alice's gift?) I think you misread the photo comments. The corresponding comments are above the photos. If you look again I hint toward "Team Them" above the photo of Jessica (Anna). HAHA I love the "Team Them" reference.

    ReplyDelete