Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Moon Calendar

EDIT: I found the April photo. Thanx Twilight Fixation !

So, I wasn't going to post about the New Moon calendar Borders is selling for $16.99 on principal of not ever planning to spend more than $12 on a calendar, BUT then I saw April's photo and decided maybe it was news worthy. (Wowsa, hubba hubba Jake & Bells) I sure hope Melissa Rosenberg didn't take any, ahem, liberties with the almost you know what in Charlie's kitchen scene...or maybe I do LOL.



Oh yea, April baby!


PS Here's a coupon for 50% off the calendar at Borders :) Also, The Limited Edition Breaking Dawn is out and so if the paperback for Eclipse. The LE BD comes with a poster (supposedly of anime Edward & Bella) and DVD of the BD concert series! I almost wish I didn't own it so I could get that DVD.


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment