Thursday, August 6, 2009

Photos from NM Set

Here are some fab photos from the New Moon set! (Not sure why they're all textured like, but they're still great pics.)

Bella @school (judging by the hair) pre Edward leaving. Check out Angela in the backg. Still a budding photographer I see:


Aw, the happy couple going to History together:


In between takes (my fav!):


God, look at those topaz eyes!!! (swoon):


Bella's sun to the rescue after Edward leaves (Stupid Unreliable Vampire/Shiny Volvo Owner!):


OK, this one is totally posed, but I love it. They look like such good buddies here:
Bella: Why are you eating the town's folk Jake? I know we're pale, but come on! Jacob: I'm sorry I can't be the right kind of monster for you Bella.
Do you like my commentary? LOL Let me know which one's your fav. I'm sure, by default, many of you will gravitate to the shirtless Taylor number LOL. It's okay to be Team Jacob. I get it LOL.
BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment