Monday, August 10, 2009

Paramore Rocks "Ignorance"


PARAMORE HAS A NEW SINGLE EVERYONE!!!!
Sorry, I just had to make a grand announcement because Paramore is my absolute FAV band. (Afterall, if it weren't for them I probably wouldn't be TWI'd- GASP!) Their new album, Brand New Eyes, drops September 29th (What is it with this fall?! So much fab music, movies and TV after a snoozer of a summer. I LOVE it!)

Instead of posting the weak 10 second clip on their site, I decided to treat you to a live version of "Ignorance". It's a fan vid, so it's a bit sketchy, but I LOVE them live (If you haven't treated yourself do so immediately!) and it reminded me of seeing them at Hard Rock ;}




Check out all the dets on Brand New Eyes and sneak peek of the "Ignorance" video debuting on MTV, MTV2 and MTVU Thursday, August 13th at Paramore's newly revamped
Official site . The new stuff sounds a tad bit more grown up if I may say so myself. Hayley's lookin' hot per usual in the new vid too. Woohoo, new Paramore! :) We Were (definitely) Born for This!

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment