Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW MOON ECLIPSES NORDSTROM!

It's official: We (The Twilight Nation) are a cultural phenom. (Was there a question before?) Nordstrom has a Twilight Saga: New Moon Collection of clothing now! See InStyle.com for the entire line and details.

Personally, I think this necklace leaves a bit to be desired. I've seen far superior designs Online .






Why does TEAM JACOB get a tank? Is it because those Quileutes run a steamy 108?

How does corporate America keep getting my ideas?! Am I being spied on???




Wow, now no one can legitimately call us crazy geeko nerds that read passages to each other in secret corners at B&N :P Nordstrom saw that we are millions strong and don't deserve the oppressed majority taunting we get all the time! Kudos to Nordstrom to joining the ranks with Hot Topic & Walmart. :)

I'm kinda annoyed though because I, once again, had this idea for subtly TWI inspired shirts months ago. i.e. "Bet you can't read my mind" (There's one really cool one I have in the old nogin, but I am NOT about to leak that gem. I'm keeping it MY idea- not theirs. (Cue my crazy paranoid eyes) Why am I not getting paid for these ideas?!?!?

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment