Monday, August 24, 2009

AVATAR

After watching this aphonic trailer for James Cameron's Avatar all I'm left with is the obvious fact that the F/X are out of this world. I have no idea what the plot is or what the characters are dealing with. But, I suppose that's the point. Afterall, this project has been collecting dust for about fifteen years just waiting for Cameron's crew, Digital Domain, to create the necessary digi magic.
Avatar in HD


I'm optimistic that Avatar will capture audiences (well, me) seeing as Cameron assumed the double role of writer/director on this one as he did with Titanic. (My heart is still going on Jack!) I'm not big into the sci-fi thing- hate me if you want, but I didn't feel Star Trek- but I'm willing to fork over $7 to see this one in theaters this December. Here's to hoping those two blue bodied lovers in the trailer quote something memorial like "Your tail swings, my tails swings- remember?"

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment