Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Will Breaking Dawn be split into 2 movies??

Son of a--! (cue grr-y scowl) The rumors (and to be clear this is still not official) that Breaking Dawn will be split into two movies just may turn out to be very true. I growled earlier because there's no way in hell I want to see half of Breaking Dawn and have to wait months to see the final chapter in the Saga. This is not Tantra movie watching Summit. We want to be satisfied in a timely manner, please. The info was leaked via Seacrest which is usually a fairly reliable source... I'm hoping for once that I'm wrong.

Get the dish around minute 3:00.



So, what do you guys think? Should BD be two movies? And if we are tortured by Summit in such a way, where should Part 1 end? My vote (if I'm forced to make one) is right after Renesmee is born, but before Bella changes. What do you guys think?

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment