Thursday, November 12, 2009

30Seconds to Mars 'Kings & Queens' Video

30 Seconds to Mars finally has released the video for their new single Kings & Queens. Of course it's 8:52 mins long. Oh, Jared... Don't worry, the song ends around 6:08. I pretty much thought I'd go my entire life never seeing Jared, Tomo or Shannon sur en velo, but there's some serious pedalage in this video. Never say never, right? The boys bonded with some lucky LA echelon for a bike riding sing-a-long extravaganza. Just an FYI, this is how all my bike rides happened when I was little...in my head. I really was singing. They just lacked Jared and thousands of Californians is all.

PS There's a delicious money shot of Jared around minute 2:43...and another at 4:12 right after some poor biker gets destroyed by a car. Yummy!- Jared, not the destroyed biker. (Just to clarify.)

Kings + Queens

30 Seconds to Mars MySpace Video


BC Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment