Monday, November 30, 2009

Alexa Chung forces Nikki Reed to pick a team (Edward or Jacob???)

YES! Kristen stole the Bella moon rock ring! I thought I recognized that in some press pics. She must be way more stealthy than Rob seeing as he got caught trying to boost a Cullen arm band.

Also, why does John Mayer remind me of my friend Noah?! Why have I never noticed they share a cadence and similar white boy on the slay swagger and also a fear of Kristen Stewart? NEwaz, too funny how he just stops by. Love him--as a person, not as a musician. Sorry, John.

I feel a little rambley here, but one last thing; it's just wrong to make Nikki pick a team (Edward or Jacob???)! Everyone knows Rosalie would bite off Jacob's head (literally), but Nikki is friends with both guys. Just wrong.

Nikki Reed on Alexa Chung



BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment