Tuesday, November 24, 2009

'The Lovely Bones' Exclusive Clip

So, I know this is totally random, but I just had to post this exclusive The Lovely Bones clip. I saw the trailer (below clip) before New Moon and cried when I saw Susie in that cornfield. I thought I'd at least have until the break up scene in NM before the waterworks turned on.

This is one of my favorite books even though I hate it for making me cry every time I hear the words "in between," and I can't wait to ball my eyes out during the December release. If you haven't read the book by
Alice Sebold , get on it! Fair warning though, it will be the most challenging/heartbreaking/rewarding read of your life. I read it right after I finished Breaking Dawn and was not disappointed at all.

Exclusive Clip:

The Lovely Bones Exclusive Clip

Trailer Park | MySpace Video


Trailer:

The Lovely Bones

Trailer Park | MySpace Video


BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment