Monday, November 23, 2009

What's with Bella's Cullen crest ring???

So, quick question for all you fellow Twilighters. Is anyone else wondering what's up with "Bella's Cullen Crest Ring" and "Edward's Masen Ring" that's included in Hot Topic's line of New Moon merch? (See image on left.)

I really wanted Bella's ring, but held off to buy because I wanted to know what role it played in the movie first. Would it be a gift after "the vote" or would it be a birthday present? Well, good thing I did, because it wasn't even in the movie!

Can anyone guess what's up with the rings? I mean, I love them, but am at a complete loss as to what they mean and how they relate to NM. What do you guys think? Can't wait to hear your ideas.

PS While searching for an image of the Hot Topic rings, I found these TW-esome Cullen crest rings online. Click here to view all the fun TW-ewelry.

BethDazzled

2 comments:

  1. The crest ring was supposed to be Bella's original Cullen crest in a vision that is not shown or talked about in the movie or book Alice saw the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment is a true statement not an idea or comment I read it on Stephenie Meyer's official website

    ReplyDelete