Tuesday, November 17, 2009

'New Moon' Premiere Photo-rama

Photo-rama from last night's New Moon Hollywood (well, Westwood) premiere. Another long post, but, like the other, so worth it. Check out the picture of Melissa Rosenberg (screenwriter). Is it just me or does she have some wicked Cullen eyes?!

The calm before the TW-orm:


The chaos begins!


I thought I'd start with the amazing women behind all the TW-agic:
Stephenie Meyer (author):


And Melissa Rosenberg (screenwriter) See what I mean with the eyes?:


Our leading lady, Kristen Stewart aka Bella:

Hugs for Taylor:






The man himself, Chris Weitz with our Laurent:

Were you getting nervous that I forgot Rob? LOL



AFTER PARTY:

They must be preparing for Breaking Dawn. Must get along boys...

I see Kristen ditch the gown to get comfortable with her leading men at the after party. Smart girl!



Some pack love:

Here come the humans:














Family picture time with the Cullens:





















Why is Esme canoodling with the Volturi?!?!









































BethDazzled Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment