Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fabulous TWI inspired Jewelry- Bellamerce.com

I just stumbled upon this Twilight inspired jewelry site while looking for a "Why am I covered in feathers?" shirt. (#1 on my Xmas list this year.) The site is called Bellamerce.com and it is TW-erfection! (TWI perfection) I want to buy every piece of custom made Twilight inspired jewelry on the site. Seriously, everything! The artist specializes in fun quotes like "I'm betting on Alice", "Excruciatingly lovely and 17 forever" and "Be Safe". There's even some fun "Bite me" and "Dazzled" stuff too.

Here's a quick look:




Another great site for TWI inspired jewelry is Esty.com. They have a bunch of independent artists that have TW-abulous (I'll let you figure that one out.) TWI-nspired jewelry that's prettier and loads more subtle than the merch at retail stores. Only true TWI-Hards will comment on these goodies. Happy shoppping.

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment