Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is War 30 Seconds to Mars, and I love it!!!

Second non-TWI in as many days- I know, right?!! Well, if anyone was going to get me away from Edward it's Jared Leto, or more specifically 30Seconds to Mars. Their new single off the yet to be released (Dec. 8, '09) album This is War is magically 30-licious. The airy departure we heard in Kings & Queens that had us (well, me) just a tid bit worried is happily missing from the new sure to be radio heroine This is War. It definitely lives up to its album sake name.

Whoever does these EA gaming trailers is actually talented. Not a gamer, but diggin' Dragon Age: Origins. Enjoy the splattery visuals as Jared screams you into a fan-tastic frenzy.






Aw, now there's the 30 I know and love. Man, it's been way too long since I've heard that raspy coo. I missed you Jared (and Tomo & Shanimal). Welcome back!

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment