Saturday, November 14, 2009

Best Entertainment Weekly (New Moon) interview Ever!

I was a Giddy little Girl this morning when I found the Nov. 20 issue of Entertainment Weekly in my mailbox. It is by far the funniest interview I can remember ever reading in EW. Now, I realize I am completely bias, but Rob is fantastic in the way he naively (not sure if it's intentional or not) plays off of Kristen's personality. It happens every time they do an interview together, but the unwittingly comedic duo act never gets old.

There was zero new information in the threesome (Taylor, Kristen & Rob) interview, but it still manages to be the best New Moon interview I've read to date. Below are some of my fav quotes, in no particular order, that will validate that bold ass claim. Enjoy!

EW Blood Buddies Article Quotes

1. RP: "The hair is 75% of my performance, so in the second one I said, 'Listen, I need to tone down the hair. Let's make it more real, a little bit more...Method.' [Laughs] And then in the third one, I'm doing fight scenes and there's a strand going down my forehead and they're like, 'We need to do it again because no one will recognize you!...' I'm like, really, is my face that generic?"

2.KS: It's like they need you [Rob]. You can complete a very personal aspect of their lives.

RP: Yes, so I have to go around completing people. [Laughing to himself] It's a curse!"

3. KS: "He literally says, 'Bella, please stop trying to take your clothes off.' While he's shirtless!"

RP: [Assumes a haughty baritone] "Please, Bella, that's disgusting! Leave the nudity to me."

4. MY PERSONAL FAV.

KS: "And there's all these people the we as a group don't like..."

RP: [Mystified] "What are you talking about?"

KS: "This group [pointing at the trio] doesn't like certain individuals outside of it...You need people that get it, and that are in your position."

RP: You need backup. When there's so much money involved it really feels like you're one person against an enormous machine, so you need..."

KS: "No! [Gives RP the hand] You're not a part of this clique anymore. [Laughing] Breaking Dawn, dude, you're out of the clique. It's me and Taylor."

RP: Wait, I don't understand how that happened. I was being supportive. [Whimpering] Fine, I'll find another clique."

5. BY FAR THE FUNNIEST QUOTE.

KS: "Eating burgers. He [Taylor] goes around with Baggies of meat."

EW: "That's a horrible visual."

TL: "If I have meetings all day, I'm running around downtown and I don't have time to..."

RP: "Eat your meat."

TL: "Yea, so I carry a Baggie and it has patties in it."

KS: "Patties, ugh."

TL: "The worst is not the patties. It's the sweet potatoes. they get raw and cold and gushy."

RP: "Why don't you just go to a restaurant?" [Laughter]

TL: "I pack my bags of meat, what can I say? So I was busy with meetings..."

KS: "And meat."

HAHA My face hurts from smiling/laughing. Good stuff.




BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment