Sunday, November 29, 2009

'Midnight Sun' fanmades

Hey guys,
Sorry I've been MIA all week. TGiving was full of our of town fam & friends plus a New Moon viewing with my BFF! So, I was out of town and sans computer. I'll do my best to get caught up tonight. As a conciliation, here are the top winners of Youtube user
sanyiaa's Midnight Sun fanmade contest. Some pretty Edward-licious vids. Enjoy!


Here's the winner, and with good reason. The song (Vampire Heart by Tom McRae) is perfection, and the color effects are beautiful. Kudos soupshop!


Pretty much had to post this one because of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs song.


9th place, but one of my favs


This on was 8th place, but the song is so Edward. Plus, there's a really funny clip of Kristen pounding on the piano keys around 2:18. LOL Gotta love behind the scenes footage.


5th place is edited beautifully.


Those were just may favs. Make sure you watch all the finalists. Everyone did a fabulous job. These people seriously are talented. I'd love to hear which is your fav.
Montage of all winners.





BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment