Thursday, November 19, 2009

TW-ast Interviews Update

Here's my, most likely, last post before I scream at you in all caps about my experience tomorrow. So, this one's gonna be video-licious. Here are the rest of the New MoonNew Moon cast interviews to date. Don't worry, there will be waaayyy more to come. Enjoy!

New Rule: Jimmy Fallon is the only person allowed to interview Kristen Stewart until further notice. They're lovely together. I don't know who else could've gotten her to throw 5 footballs in 3 inch heels and a strapless mini.





Kristen on Regis & Kelly. (PS I want/need sweater dress!)



Rob on the Today Show. He "confirms" some rumors in typical Rob fashion aka lies in the direction that will come off funniest. Oh, Rob...



Rob on Regis & Kelly. I love (and by "love" I mean hate) how Regis is sooo out of TW-ouch.



Rob on David Letterman. Rob seems so laid back in all these interviews. Good to see the paranoia has lessened a bit. He even mentions "liking" a bite encounter with a TWI-Guy. PS Rob, you can complain to me any day for as long as you'd like. And I know exactly what I would want to get out of my "bite fan moment", and you'd be on board.


Kellan on Ellen (LOL). He does push-ups...as usual. What's this? Am I desensitized to Kellan's biceps?!


BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment