Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Used confirmed for 'New Moon' Soundtrack

Take40.com has confirmed that The Used has written an original song for the New Moon soundtrack called 'For You I Would'!!!

I pretty much was convinced their single 'Blood on My Hands' was going to be the rumored NM single, but I was wrong. Yes, I just admitted that. Maybe it had the wrong tone (she rationalizes).

I can't wait to hear this song. Their totally perfect (just like DCFC). Just check out their bloodified driptastic website. (OK, I think I'm over using ...tastic. Note to self: Cut back!) I'm hoping this song is more of a ballad cuz The Used can get a little screamteasy- not that that wouldn't fit right in with Jacob's transformation and/or Bella's chest hole.



Here's the scoop from the interview.

Take40.com
When we spoke to Bert McCracken of The Used yesterday, he revealed that a new song of theirs entitled ‘For You I Would’ was set to be the title track! (Um, DCFC's 'Equinox' already is, but whatevs.)
“It’s gonna be a big deal,” Bert told take40.com. “We wrote a really awesome original song for the movie.”
Bert also said that former Nine Inch Nails musician Danny Lohner produced the track.


BC Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment