Friday, September 11, 2009

Team Stephan- All The Way!



EDIT: OM...S (I guess??) How could I forget to mention the vamptastic soundtrack dripping in the background of yesterday's episode?!? Silversun Pickups, Placebo, The Fray- LOVED it! Yet another reason to look forward to my (wait for it) new favorite show. (Yea, I just declared that!)

Can we please talk about Vampire Diaries immediately?! The new series debuted on the CW last night (solidifying where I'll be every Thursday night at 8pm from now on), and I was hooked the second the fog consumed the graveyard where Elena writes in her journal. (WooHoo! Good old fashioned bad vamps- Sorry Cullens...)

Paul Wesley's Stephan broods dangerously close to RPattz's Edward (Is it possible to OD on broody hotness??), but I am more than willing to partake in a weekly does of Edward- I mean Angel- I mean languishy vamp fix (Yea, I'll go with that one.) for as long as the CW lets this soon-to-be juggernaut run.




And in case you were wondering, I am Team Stephan. All the way! Any Team Damoners out there??? Don't worry, we can still be friends- after the dance off. LOL



Bc Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment