Monday, September 21, 2009

Behind the Scenes Photogasm

Holy behind the scenes photogasm!!! Sooo many more New Moon BTS photos in my MySpace albums. Check 'em out here . Yea! Photos and the soundtrack list in the span of, like, five minutes. Xtra Giddy Girlish today :)



I love how Kristen is taking a "lunch break" (or something- check out the blankey and snack) here LOL


Wolves, bed in woods, Edward- dream sequence maybe??? Duh, Yes! this has to be the dreams.


















Does this boy ever stop working out?!? NOT complaining. PS is it just me or does this forest look like the ET ride at Universal Studios? HAHA




HOLY GOD! TAYLOR!!! (Excuse me while I wipe the drool.) Again, HOLY GOD!


















Aw, Kristen looks so pretty here. Must be the fact that she's looking up at Taylor the Magnificent up there!



Sorry Rob, I know you must hate this pick (lip gloss and all- cue Rob's comments from Twilight commentary), but I had to post it.





BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment