Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Newborns have arrived in Forks

First off, I have to apologize for being a lazy blogger lately. Between reading Wake by Lisa McMann (Holding off on the sequel Fade so I can get some work done.) & Wings by Aprilynn Pike (finished- worth reading), my other other job starting back up, writing for real and trying to get an agent (Aaahhhggg!) I've been distracted. So, sorry guys. BUT here's a rare update on what the Eclipse 2nd unit is up to.

The Newborns arriving in Forks... (cue evil laugh)




Pretty cool huh? I think that's Riley on the far right of the first pic. How wonderfully creepy are they emerging from the water? I can just see the inky cinematography with a slowmo eerie money shot of the army. How excited are we for David Slade's 30 Days of Night approach to Eclipse?!? This girl is pumped, but still more excited that New Moon is only two months away come Sunday!!!!
I can't believe all the lighting rigs and cranes that are involved in shooting a movie. No wonder they cost so much $$$! Kinda makes me appreciate the indie scene- randomly. Check out more pics here .

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment