Friday, September 4, 2009

Sex and the Flashback...?




Do I smell a prequel?? Sex and the City 2 has begun shooting, and a spiral permed SJP (I too was victim to that trend) was spotted sans Manolos in NYC. Eegs, white jeans AND an off-the-shoulder sweatshirt? Well, if there's one thing the 80's taught us it was how susceptible we all are to the delusional whims of fashion. I mean, if even Carrie Bradshaw can fall victim...

This pictures begs the question (which I've been asking myself repeatedly) 'What the hell could a SATC 2 possibly be about?' It obviously has some flashbacks involved- maybe even a prequel? Judging by the more sensible, modern assemble in photo 2, I'm airing on the flashback side rather than prequel.


We'll just have to wait and see. Who knows, maybe Carrie will discover the underworld of Greenwich, discovering vampires pair Versace with (gasp) Chanel! LOL Okay, so that would never happen. Although how vamptastic would it be if Big sprouted fangs and/or sparkled against the NYC skyline? HAHA








BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment