Monday, September 14, 2009

Kayne Crowns Himself Asshole of the Year- VMA Rundown

EDIT: Photo of Kanye boozin' at the VMAs- still no excuse for, as one Tweeter put it, "Stepping on a kitten"

Can we please talk about the insanity (and I mean that in all the best ways) that was the VMAs?! First off, poor Taylor Swift! What the hell was that, Kanye?! Campaigning for Asshole of the Year is useless now because you won- no vote needed. Here's the vid in case you missed the debacle. Couldn't have been that bad though, I mean, our Taylor (Lautner) presented the award, and later Beyonce gave up her Best Video of the Year speech to give TS another shot at her moment in the spotlight. Does Kanye have someone blackmailing him, forcing him to perform insanely detrimental tasks??!! Did he sell his soul for fame? Is this the price? I'm thoroughly confused.






NEwayz, in other VMA news, Russell Brand kept the penis references to a disappointing minimum, and Lady Gaga bled (seriously, she did) on stage while performing 'Paparazzi'. The performace art aspect of said bleeding went horribly awry when it trickled down her white leoptard (What else would she be wearing? Her and Beyonce with those damn leotard. I do not get it.) and came across more as a visit from, ahem, Aunt Flow (parden my out-of-date reference) than musical genius. I'm still debating on whether that was weirder than her arriving with Kermit The Frog in a bedazzled featherfied neck brace. I love her. LOL




Of course, I wouldn't be GiddyGirl if I did regale you with Kristen Stewart's new hairdo. I like it, but cried a little inside because this secures us with yet another movie (maybe 2) with that damn wig of hers. (Grr) Also, I love (by love I mean hate) how Rob & Kristen just don't do red carpets anymore. Poor Taylor is left to fend for himself. Oddly fitting for our lovesick wolf. O well, at least we got our extended 3rd trailer!!! Check previous post for it in all its glory.











PS Pink's performance was circ-tastic. Hit up MTV.com if you missed the show. It was...par for the course (the course being MTV land), but still extremely entertaining.


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment