Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Moon Merch Recap

I thought I'd put together a mini TWI merch recap since I stumbled upon a few gems in Hot Topic today.

Can we talk about how much I'm loving this non-face-on-my-boob design? Also love the quote on the back. I'm a huge advocate of jazzing up shirt backs- I hate when they're plain. Available at Hot Topic .



These dolls- sorry action figures (I can only imagine what sort of "action" they're getting post purchase.) are all available at Hot Topic . Kudos Alice and Jake for being promoted to action figure status!



This is actually my fav find so far. If I were still in school and/or in need of a USB drive I would be on Amazon.com in a second to purchase this bad boy.

And of course there are numerous calendars and board games I won't rehash here. (Check old posts for dets.) So much TWI so little time...


BC Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment