Saturday, September 19, 2009

'NEW MOON' TRAILER B4 'JENNIFER'S BODY'- GO SEE IT!

HOLY HOLY HOLY!!!! I JUST SAW THE NEW MOON TRAILER BEFORE JENNIFER’S BODY !!! And it was the new Volturilicous one too. My girl crush on Megan Fox finally paid off!

PS The movie's fab! Think Juno meets Jawbreaker. Oh and there's bucket loads of sanguine guts and Foxy to go around. Tasty treats for all. I'm going to have to go see it again just to catalogue all the witty Cody-isms into my everyday lingo. (Watch for those in future post.)

I'm not 100% sure I loved the movie so much because it legitimately did rock my guts out or if it was the unexpected high from the surprise NM trailerage... I seriously sucked in a breath when I saw the back of Jane's head and didn't exhale the full 2:20 mins. Ponder this I will, but I'm pretty sure it vibed my braingasm on its own.

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment