Friday, July 3, 2009

Why you NEED to see "The Hangover"!

This is for anyone who has not yet seen The Hangover:
As if the crack team of Ed Helm (Office's Andy Bernard- AOH!), Bradley Cooper (yummy) and Old School director Todd Phillips wasn't enuf to get me to the theaters for this Vegas romp the addition of a tiger in the bathroom and Mike Tyson sealed the deal.

Hangover is a true gem! I found myself laughing- quite loudly- in every scene. And I wasn't the only one. The grandpa next to me (yes, there was a gang of grannys and pas next to me) laughed so hard he snorted- three times. PLUS, there's mention of a "wolf pack"! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge- Jacob, what???)

Countless quotes like "F*%K! I keep forgetting about the damn tiger!" are sure to be quick classics like one of my favs from Phillips' previous masterpiece Old School "It tastes so good- once it touches your lips." What are your fav quotes?

Bottom line: If you haven't seen this riot yet go now!


Click here to check out the movie's site- it'll hold u over till DVD release.
BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment