Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chocolate AND New Moon!!!

Edit: More yummy pics added :)
Attention TWI-hards: the day has come, now you can soothe your sweet fang AND get a fix of New Moon before its November 20th release. Blockbuster Video is selling New Moon "Heart's Desire" chocolates!!! This is yummy on so many different levels! Someone deserves a raise for thinking up this ancillary match made in heaven. This is way better than conversation hearts. Although they do make me smile everytime I get a "UR MY LIFE". (Thanx for the scoopTwilightgirl77 via http://www.twilightlexicon.com/)

The heart-shaped milk chocolate bites (like all my puns?) say Bella on top of the Cullen Crest. I'm guessing the other packages say Jacob and Edward.
These look scrumptious! Off to Blockbuster to get my own.
BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment