Friday, July 24, 2009

More C-Con

Edit: More panel coverage. See vids at end of the line Part 5-7. I'm on C-Con New Moon overload but i like it!

I would be remiss if I didn't post all the C-Con fabulousness. Here's some more. I know, I know it's a lot to take in, but how can I not spread the love???


Here's the talent intros:

Part 1 of the panel. I'm loving Chris' faux man crush on Rob LOL


Part 2: some fan Qs. O hell, one sings and I am all over the Chris/Rob bromance. It's hilarious:


Part 3: Rob as self-proclaimed "pussy". Also, Taylor is asked to backflip???


Part 4: Chris with a Gandolf-esque stick AND Rob will be performing a Caesarean LOL


Part 5: Rob just stands there looking good



Part 6: Rob's analogy for his life is classic. Taylor checks out girls at the beach?


Part 7: It cuts off at the end though


Thanx Cookie and Twilighters Anon.
BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment