Wednesday, July 22, 2009

new content on official New Moon website


Edit: The new content on New Moon's official site is up!!! It is AMAZING. (Cut to me with a dangling jaw and squealy yelp everytime I clicked on a new link) OME go now, go now! Leave this blog (yes, this is the one and only time you'll hear me say that) and go now!

And whatever you do make sure the volume is up on your computer. When you enter "The Cullen House" (which by the way has a wicked virtual- yes virtual (que my Twi-gasm)-pic of ravenous Jasper) and "La Push Reservation" Edward/Jacob speak to you. (sigh and swoon) It's a good day friends.

Can we say finally?! I've been dying to get my NM fix. A girl can only watch the same 1:47 min teaser trailer so many times LOL. Let me know what you guys think.

P.S. if you Tweet and haven't started following @
DAVID_A_SLADE you're missing out on some high quality Eclipse dish direct from the man himself (director david Slade). There're pics and everything. Yesterday he Tweet'd about the Newborn hideout location!! (que fangirl squeal) I can bearly wait for November and now I'm all worked up over June. How will I bide my time waiting for all this???

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment