Monday, July 27, 2009

Kevin Smith does New Moon C-Con style

Kevin Smith stands up for TWI-hards at Comic-Con...sorta. Even though he makes fun of us, (and assumes we're all 12 yr olds) I love Mallrats too much to not laugh when Smith talks about the room getting "moist" when Jacob de-shirts. LOL

There are a few backsided compliments, but he actually sticks up for us. I hate the double standard placed on TWI fans at these conventions. I mean is it weirder to dress like Luke Skywalker or Alice Cullen? I think Skywalker- at least Alice has some style. What do you think, do we get hated on just because we're girls swooning? I think so. And just to put it out there, those grown boys (they are no men) are swooning over Laura Croft or whoever so what does it matter?! Ugh, sorry to rant but I hate the double standard!

Enjoy the comedy:



Thanx for the vid Zasha ;}


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment