Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Moon trailer before Bandslam!!!

According to Summit Entertainment there will be an exclusive (different from the teaser we all love) trailer for New Moon!!! before Vanessa Hudgens' new movie Bandslam August 14th! (OME I just realized that's only like 2.5 months before the release- que giddy squeal) It will run before all showings opening weekend.

Wow, they must've been worried about not make any dough on this one. (My guess Vanessa sans Efron = projected weak opening weekend.)

Okay, so how pumped are you to get another hit of NM?!?!? I'm psyched/bummed I have to go see Bandslam LOL. There goes another $7.50 and 2 hrs of my life I'll never get back haha. The things I do for my addiction :P

So are you guys willing to see a movie you probly would've never seen outside of HBO on a rainy Sunday for the new trailer??? Not ashamed to say I am.

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment