Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chris (NOT Christopher) Columbus Day

So, for unknown reasons director Chris Columbus is totally on my radar. First I catch his Reelz channel The Directors show (discovered this gem of a cable network because they were sneek peeking New Moon- yes, everything in my life goes back to TWI LOL. But now I love it for all it's glory not just TWI)

Now I'm pleased to announce his new movie I love you BETH Cooper (like that? her name is Beth!- that's my name FYI) is getting pretty good ratings due in part to Hayden Paniettiere's Wonder bra and a "virginal nerd" performance by Paul Rust... Wait...I think I'm having a thought...Yea I'm having a thought! He's the guy who humped the golden popcorn at the MTV Movie Awards this year!!!! OME, I can't believe I pulled that one out from one picture! (Go me!) It was probly the funniest moment of the show next to Kristen Stewart dropping her popcorn and it breaking (total Bella moment).

Newho, is anyone else surprised it's getting such good reviews? From the preview I figured it'd be just an HBO watch or rental at best.

Moral of the story a) I totally win today for recognizing Paul Rust as the faux tech award winner with an over-active pelvis and b)The galaxy has spoken. Chris Columbus and I are offically BFFs . I mean come on- he did Goonies AND Adventures in Babysitting. The man deserves a medal!

Since mentioned, this was too good to not post. Sorry about the shady quality. Enjoy :)

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment