Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twilight Graphic Novel is coming!!!


Alright, TWI-hards you can add Yen Press to the list of publishers/production companies you worship. (Joining Little, Brown and Summit Ent.) They will be publishing a graphic novel version of Twilight!!! Publication date is still pending but it is coming thanks to Korean artist Young Kim- I tried to look up more info on this artist but Young Kim is a seriously common name. If anyone finds anything please post a comment.


OME!!! I can't wait to see the Cullen fam. (and Quileutes too, I guess LOL) Do you think they will recreate the other three books in 2-D heaven? I wonder how the wolves would be portrayed? Oh, and how about Breaking Dawn all graphic style (pun intended)?!!? I would pay to see Isle Esme in print...might have to keep it under the bed with all my Playgirl mags though (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment