Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Comic Con news

So, I got yelled at for not posting enuf so here's some dish. (ps if you comment I'll write more! J/k but seriously I will haha)

Here are the New Mooners (Okay that came out wrong) that will be attending this year's Comic Con in San Diego, CA on July 22-26. New Moon panel is Thursday July 23 for all you lucky enuf to go.

I know this is a Comic Con 2008 cast pic but it's fun to look back at how everyone has changed esp. Taylor and Rob's hair LOL. Definately better short.

Comic Con 2009 Line up:
Jamie Campbell-Bower (caustic Volturi badass Caius!): Confirmed as being there on Friday. Unknown if he will be part of the New Moon panel on Thursday.

Billy Burke (aka Charlie Swan): Confirmed via his Twitter

Rachelle LeFevere (aka Badass nomad vamp Victoria): Confirmed via her Twitter

Robert Pattinson (Okay u know who he plays):Confirmed he will be there via a call to his management placed by Spunk Ransom website’s Twitter.

Taylor Lautner: (Again unless you've been under a rock or not reading this blog you know who he plays) Confirmed he will be there via his publicst to Taylor Lautner Daily.com


So my thoughts: Looks like I'm planning a trip to CA in oh 2 weeks. (Better get on that.) As well as Rob AND Tay will be there...are they serious?! They'll be mauled!! Maybe the two will cancel each other out (cut to fanatic Team Switzerlanders torn between real life Edward and Jacob- que heads bursting LOL Blood and guts everywhere- maybe Jackson Rathbone (aka Japser) needs to be added to this list so he can feed- sorry that was a bit much- Rob & Tay escape unscathed)

But I have to say I am e-x-c-i-t-e-d. That is if I can go :/

BTW is anyone else creeped out that there's a site called TaylorLautnerDaily.com? If I were him I'd be creeped to the max. I mean he's only 17 and...Sorry dazed out thinking of Taylor hehe Not saying I won't be frequenting it now that I know it's there, but...just sayin'.

Quick question: Where's Kristen Stewart in all this???

BC Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment