Friday, October 16, 2009

Tour the Volturi Estate



Beyond the giddy excitement of the New Moon OST coming out today (early!), the Volturi Estate has also been added to the official website ! Aro drips with sinister envy with the quote "Your gift...will make for an...intriguing immortal." Ooo, chills, I have chills.

I love (and by love I mean kinda hate) how Summit is rationing our NM photos, music and trailers along the road to November 20th. As if we couldn't handle it all at once...wait, I'm pretty sure we'd all be hospitalized for heart palpitations if it were unloaded in one big glorious heap. I suppose it's for the best.

Okay, back to blissing out with my new best friend the NM OST. Here's a taste of the score and a wistful video on the side. Enjoy.

Find more videos like this on Twifans


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment