Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So much Edward! I'm better now- make that giddy! -'Equinox' video released!

Heart fluttering, chills, floaty head syndrome...Oh, yea, posting right now. I apologize for both my ridiculous opening to this post (still floaty head syndrome, having difficulty typing) and my previous rantastic post. Definitely should've started with the 'Equinox' video post- that's what this is BTW- cuz now I'm all bliss and meadows.


'Meet me at the Equinox' video (1st single off New Moon OST) by Death Cab for Cutie








The 'Meet Me at the Equinox' video is no 'Decode', but I am all hot and shaky, so it must've been good. Sooo much apparition Edward! Director Walter Robot sure knows his audience. (Thank you!) Enjoy while I resume the fuzzy haze of my detached brain- wait is that? Yup, I'm dazzled!!! Love that feeling. It's, well, to quote everyone's favorite Cullen (pre-Nessie) "my exact brand of heroin." Ah, bliss. Going out on a high note. Night, night.

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment