Friday, October 23, 2009

Break Up Scene from New Moon- prepare to cry like a baby

WARNING: SERIOUS SPOILAGE HERE- Full breakup scene. Do not watch if you want to shed fresh tears in the theater on November 20th.
I'm still wiping dry tears with my La Push Cliff Diving shirt after watching this full (4:34 mins long!) New Moon Break Up Scene video from the Rome Film Festival. I was hesitant to watch this cuz I didn't want to ruin anything for myself. But as I'm sure you know, I have zero self-control, and I do not regret watching. It was so deliciously depressingly. I'm joing the Chris Weitz Fanclub post haste. And Rob & Kristen were perfection. Ah, broke my fragile little human heart. I am thouroughly confused as to whether I should continue crying or jump up and down. Right now I'm far too empathetic towards Bella to move. Poor Bells.

I'll try to replace ASAP if Summit decides to go all Volturi on YouTube. Watch & enjoy/cry over while you can.


BC Out (and crying)!

No comments:

Post a Comment