Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leave Me Alone. Edwards Broken My Heart.

Here's your home stretch to New Moon prize.

I totally remember having door hangers like this when I was little. Who am I kidding? I'm looking at an Animaniacs one that says "Be afraid. Be very afraid." right now. LOL These are ultra fab! Too bad there aren't four though so you could make two double siders.

All you have to do is print these on sticker paper (or use old fashioned glue) and adhere to cardstock and cut out. Voila! You are now entering Bella Swan's room- Beware in the months October-December! Pretty cool, huh? I love this idea and am totally breaking out my craft scissors for this one. My boyfriend will be so pleased when he comes home from work and sees that he is forbade to enter because "I'm dreaming of Edward Cullen..." (giddy giggles)

Better put this one up today cuz it's been approximately one week since Edward broke Bella's fragile little human heart.


I wonder if this can induce EC dreams...?




I actually do have a wolf to keep me warm. Alas I am Team Edward...






BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment