Monday, October 19, 2009

'NM' MySpace Red Carpet Correspondent Contest


Anyone with an inner Anderson Cooper waiting to be awakened can argue their case for why they're worth of the New Moon red carpet and win a chance to interview the NM cast at the premiere thanks to Myspace! (This is why we love them.) You just have to add the contest profile to your MS friends then post a 150 word comment explaining why you're TWI-tastic enough to drool over Rob and Taylor (and Jackson, Kellan and Peter) in person. I'm guessing they may want you to actually verbalize some questions as well... Make sure you keep you fangirl convulsions in check on the big day.

I would totally be all over this contest if I wasn't 100% sure I would TW-eek (How's that for a double entendre?) out like a psychopath and end up with some creeperrifc restraining order from Kristen for mentioning my girl crush. I can just see it now, "Don't worry, it's not as an intense of a g-crush as I have on Megan Fox. You're totally safe." She does the patented KStew flustered lash flutter. "I'm not crazy- really! I'm not." as they strip me of my credentials and boot me back to Michigan. Yes, it's in my (and MySpace's and the cast's) best interest to leave this task to a saner lot. Good luck TW-iends!

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment