Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Moon Props in NYC

OME!!! The NYC Time Square Hot Topic location has Bella's & Jacob's motorcycles AND all three Volturi throwns from New Moon in store!!!! Holy God! Good thing I don't live there. I'd be arrested for jumping the barrier to re-claim my thrown. LOL Seriously though, check out the detail in these throwns. Wicked cool. And the bikes appear to still have La Push dirt on them!









PS Assault Rob for me (verbal or physical- your choice) if you're one of the lucky 500 who got wristbands to the Hollywood & Highland Cast Tour tonight.
Alright, I'm off to break into Chubb's car (keys locked in- nothing fishy, I swear) and apply my Emily Young scar for the party tonight. I'm already in full La Push plaid and native turquoise jewelry. Can't wait to get clawed by Sam! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment